COTX Indoor Full Helium Hotspot COTX-X3
COTX-X3 is an indoor full Hotspot compatible with the Helium Network. It is a supermini type but with strong performance with Raspberry Pi4 based hardware. It has rich connectors and a display screen to show different working statuses easily. COTX-X3 has US915/EU868/CN470 versions with FCC/CE/SRRC certificates.
X3 also works as a standard LoRaWAN gateway
X3 can work as a Full Helium Hotspot, at the same time, X3 can also work as a standard LoRaWAN Gateway. Please check: COTX Full Hotspot X3 X5 support standard LoraWAN protocol
Support COTX FlexiMining
As a full Helium Hotspot, COTX X5 has great hardware specification and compute power, it support COTX FlexiMining, to run multiple 3rd party mining apps.
COTX X3 Advantages:
1) Based on the Raspberry PI open platform, COTX Hotspot is expandable and practical, offers high expandability.
2) Fast in synchronization. By using our new web management tools, COTX Hotspot supports faster sync to blockchain than normal synchronization technology.
3) COTX Hotspot supports auto synchronizes with Helium official updates.
4) Stable and reliable.
5) Easy troubleshooting, With a status screen on the hotspot, users can easily check hotspot status; and if you use COTX web management tool to check Hotspot status, you could get hotspot's real status much quicker than other technologies.
If you plan to choose COTX POE Splitter for X3, please be noted:
Existing X3 has micro USB power interface, so you should choose COTX USB0503G POE Splitter.
If your X3 or other type of COTX Hotspots have Type-C power interface, you should choose COTX TYPE-C0503G POE Splitter.
X3 includes filter inside.
Orders and Supplies
- We accept bulk order, OEM and OEM requests.
- Product in stock.
Extra Shipping Cost
Please be noted, in the following circumstances, after you place the order, our service staff may contact you directly ask you to pay the extra shipping costs on top of the amount you have already paid:
#1. Your order's overall weight exceeds 30KG.