COTX Indoor Full Helium Hotspot COTX-X3
X3, Full Helium Hotspot, standard LoraWAN gateway, powerful and versatile crypto miner.
COTX-X3 is full indoor Hotspot compatible with the Helium Network. It is a supermini type with solid performance with Raspberry Pi4-based hardware. It has rich connectors and a display screen to show different working statuses easily.
Support COTX FlexiMining - You can get better passive income than normal Helium Hotspot - for reference estimated ~30 USD per month
As a full Helium Hotspot, COTX X3 has great hardware specification and compute power. It supports COTX FlexiMining, to run multiple 3rd party mining apps in X3. FlexiMining can help you to get more passive income, e.g., computecoin, Mysterium, EarnApp, Storj ...Please check the FlexiMining Support Matrix.
Except for Helium miner function, you can choose to install any of the FlexiMining apps on the X3. Includes: computecoin, Mysterium, EarnApp, storj, ScPrime, PreSearch, honeygain, Peer2Profit, IPRoyal, Home Assistant.
COTX X3 Advantages
0) Not just a Helium miner, it supports FlexiMining, supports over 10x 3rd party web 3,0 mining apps. And more apps will be added to the FlexiMining ecosystem.
1) Based on the Raspberry PI open platform, COTX Hotspot is expandable and practical, and offers high expandability.
2) You can manage your X3 locally by COTX Web Management; You can also manage your X3 from COTX Hotspot Cloud Service. In COTX Hotspot Cloud Service, you can manage multiple X3 and other brand hotspots.
3) COTX Hotspot supports auto synchronization with Helium official updates.
4) Stable and reliable.
5) Easy troubleshooting, With a status screen on the hotspot, users can quickly check the hotspot status. If you use the COTX web management tool to check the Hotspot status in WIFI/LAN environment, You can also monitor all your hotspots through our cloud service, COTX Hotspot Cloud Service.
1 pc X3 hotspot
X3 also works as a standard LoRaWAN gateway
X3 can work as a Full Helium Hotspot. At the same time, X3 can also work as a standard LoRaWAN Gateway. Please check: COTX Full Hotspot X3 X5 supports standard LoraWAN protocol
If you plan to choose COTX POE Splitter for X3, please be noted:
The existing X3 has a micro USB power interface, so you should choose COTX USB0503G POE Splitter.
If your X3 or other types of COTX Hotspots have Type-C power interface, you should choose COTX TYPE-C0503G POE Splitter.
X3 includes filter inside.
Orders and Supplies
- We accept bulk orders, OEM, and OEM requests.
- Product in stock.
Extra Shipping Cost
Please be noted, in the following circumstances, after you place the order, our service staff may contact you directly ask you to pay the extra shipping costs on top of the amount you have already paid:
#1. Your order's overall weight exceeds 30KG.