COTX - Oort DEN Device - Deimos
What is Oort DEN?
About Oort DEN (computecoin changed its name to Oort)
Oort Decentralized Edge Network (DEN) is one of the flagship products of the data infrastructure for the next billion Web3 users. Oort DEN is an edge network that makes Web3 applications faster, more secure, and easier to scale.
Oort DEN allows Web3 developers to optimize their dApp performance in a decentralized manner with internet-level scalabilities. Oort DEN provides many essential functionalities, including dynamic resource allocation (storage, compute, and bandwidth), quick file indexing and searching, content distribution, etc.
Check Oort DEN details HERE.
COTX presents you a high-performance COTX Oort DEN device. Install it, you can quickly get a decent passive income. The earlier you join the Oort DEN network, the higher the passive income you will get.
Benefit for COTX Oort DEN customer
- High passive income, especially for the early bird: In the first stage of building the Oort Decentralized Edge Network (Oort DEN), up to 30,000 Deimos will be deployed globally, and up to 40 million Oort tokens will be distributed to node providers.
- COTX is Oort's official partner. COTX DEN device - Deimos is fully compatible with Oort tech requirements.
- COTX is the first batch of Oort DEN makers, and the DEN devices' early bird owners get the highest passive income from Oort.
- COTX provides all technical support for COTX Oort DEN customers.
- High-performance device with very LOW power consumption - green crypto mining, ~ 10W.
- Simple, what you need to do is power on the device, and connect it to your network. All setup would be taken care of by COTX/Oort. And COTX Deimos can be managed by COTX Hotspot Cloud Service remotely.
First Stage of Deimos Deployment
For detail of Deimos Tokenomics, check HERE.
In the first stage of building the Oort Decentralized Edge Network (Oort DEN), up to 30,000 Deimos will be deployed globally, and up to 40 million Oort tokens will be distributed to node providers. *The rewards pool will be dynamically adjusted according to the token price. As more applications or dApps run on Oort DEN, more Deimos will be deployed.
COTX Oort DEN Deimos is an excellent opportunity for generating passive income for individuals & investors equally who wish to further decentralize the Oort network while earning rewards. This is a new COTX product, an expandable x86/64 SBC.
· Per Deimos device is 500 CCN
· 15% reward when they don't put down any collateral
· The Oort Foundation will host community votings to determine the increase or decrease of the full collateral amount every six months after the DEN launches. Collateral will be returned to Deimos owners at once after 360 days.
· Deimos owners will be able to use an online staking platform to raise tokens for collateral from other community members. Details will be disclosed before the platform launch.
In order to achieve sustainable supply and demand growth and enable the long-term and healthy development of Oort DEN, only when the average utilization rate of the total storage and computing power of the entire network reaches 70% in a 3-month period, more Deimos devices will be able to join. During each network expansion, the maximum number of nodes will be 1.5 times the previous node amount. After the expansion, the total daily mining rewards will remain unchanged.
CPU: 4 Cores Intel® Celeron® Processor N5105
Memory: 8G DDR4
Hard Drive: 1TB SSD
Authentication IC: ATECC608
GPS: GPS Module
Ports: Gigabit Ethernet (x1), USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1 (x1)
OS: Ubuntu 20.04
LED: Power, System, Service
Reset Button: Resetting the device by the user to the default configuration is allowed
1pc COTX Oort DEN Device - Deimos (1-year warranty)
1pc Oort DEN software preinstalled
Notes: Now we accept pre-order, estimated ~ 50 working days delivery time after you place the order. Est. to be delivered in early Jan, 2023.
End-user needs to pay Oort Collaterals and fees directly to Oort.
End-user needs to provide stable broadband speed.
Oort DEN Deimo ROI Analysis - For Reference
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are interested. We accept pre-orders. And we also welcome any bulk orders.